GREAT. Just pop your details in the form below and we'll get a copy to you soon as!Enter your NameEnter your Email Address
Google My Business
This Is Where We Come In
Why is Google My Business important?
Without it, your location will not appear in the Google Maps listings, especially for the main local queries when people search on Google from their mobile phones.
- You have full control what people see when they search for your business
- Increse SEO performance and organic search
- Updates reflect Search and Maps automatically, such as business hours or photos
- Share photos to boost your offer and increase conversions
- Post news or offers that people will in search SERPs Knowledge Panel
- Get analytics on how customers searched for your business, and where those customers are coming from.
To sum up, if you invest enough resources to handle reviews, manage photos, post updates regularly, your Google My Business can turn itno a new acquisition channel for your business.
Just think about it.
Google is very different compared to the social media networks.
Search is intent driven, which actually means that the user has the will and interest to do an action. And in some cases, such as the local search, they want to do that action NOW.
So that is why the intent-driven concept allows a business that can match the consumer discovery right in that moment, can win big in increasing conversions.
And if you already have accounts and manage Facebook Pages or Instagram profiles, then you must do the same and start managing your Google My Business.
How to Get Google My Business Reviews?
I mentioned Google reviews few times.
And here is why.
Reviews are one of the biggest indicators for Google to rank your location in their local listings.
With reviews posted by your customers, you can easily differentiate from your competitors in the Google local search.
So basically when people search for keywords in your industry especially when searching in Google Maps, Google most definitely highly considers the rank based on your average rating and the number of reviews.
One of the best practice to get started receiving Google reviews is to let your customers know that they can do this. And just ask!
This is proven by the 2017 Local Consumer Review Survey by BrightLocal, who published these result:
68% of consumers left a review after a local business asked them to
Sharing a simple link to your Google reviews form can initially get you the first reviews on Google.
Follow these detailed tutorials how to create a link to submit Google reviews.
To start collecting Google reviews you can do these simple actions:
- Send emails with the review submission form to your customers
- Share this link to other social media profiles
- Create a “Leave a review” button on your website
- Print a QR code with the link in your menus or fliers
- Create a campaign to incentivize customers to leave reviews
Video and Small Business Services
1204A Willowpark Road North, Hastings, New Zealand, 4122
Call Us: 64276868356
Contact Us Today
- We Do It All For You
- Get More Customers From Google
- We Get Your Phone To Ring
- High Quality Service
- Websites That Convert Visitors to Callers
- Mobile Friendly Design - Over 50% Use Mobile
Attract New Customers
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Integration
- Professional Copy Writing
- Grow your Business
- Attract New Customers
- Make a Strong First Impression
- Get More Calls Starting Today
- Free Consultation
- Cutting Edge Designs
- Your Budgets Best Friend
- The Experience You WANT
- The Quality You DESERVE
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed